Technical Account Manager
QuenchTec is an innovative software company delivering SAAS solutions to global companies. Our solutions apply Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence enabling global brands to gain deeper consumer and market insights. Our software offers an end to end solution from survey design, data collection, community management, all the way to analysis and reporting.
To support our growth at QuenchTec/MI Pro AS we are looking to strengthen our talented and international operating technology team with a highly energetic and proactive Technical Account Manager.
As Technical Account Manager you’ll draw on your technical, communication and organisational skills to help our customers get the most value from their investments in our technology.
- Act as a primary technical point of contact for technical support and escalations for a growing customers base
- Proactively analyse tickets and interactions to figure out and deliver training needs.
- Create FAQ’s and other documentation
- Develop special interactive questions
- Develop CSS (look and feel) templates
- Be the internal advocate for the customer to facilitate the resolution of customer issues through coordination of efforts among QuenchTec’s internal organizations (technical support, sales, product development, and executive leadership teams)
- Work on client specific custom development projects
- Work with the relevant technical teams to proactively handle customer configurations and recommend customer environment upgrades and add-ons
- Experienced in technical customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience with IT operations and cloud infrastructure
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and lead multiple activities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- High understanding of programming logic
- 3+ Yrs. Experience in technical services and customer relationship management
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar.
- At the Malmö office in Sweden, located at Mindpark Hyllie
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Please send applications or questions to Simon Vaarning, email@example.com