QuenchTec is an innovative software company delivering SAAS solutions to global companies. Our software offers an end to end solution from survey design, data collection, community management, all the way to analysis and reporting. Our solutions also apply Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence enabling global brands to gain deeper consumer and market insights.
TAM – Technical account manager
To support our growth at QuenchTec/MI Pro we are looking to strengthen our talented and international operating technology team with a highly energetic and proactive Technical Account Manager. As Technical Account Manager you’ll draw on your technical, communication and organisational skills to help our customers get the most value from their investments in our technology.
- Act as a primary technical point of contact for technical support and escalations for a growing customers base
- Proactively analyse tickets and interactions to figure out and deliver training needs.
- Create FAQ’s and other documentation
- Develop special interactive questions
- Develop CSS (look and feel) templates
- Be the internal advocate for the customer to facilitate the resolution of customer issues through coordination of efforts among QuenchTec’s internal organizations (technical support, sales, product development, and executive leadership teams)
- Work on client specific custom development projects
- Work with the relevant technical teams to proactively handle customer configurations and recommend customer environment upgrades and add-ons
- Experience from surveys creation and / or panel management. Experience from Research Studio or our panel solutions will be an advantage.
- Experienced in technical customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience with IT operations and technical infrastructure
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and lead multiple activities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent in English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- High understanding of programming logic
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- We believe the position would be best suited for a person with a bachelor in computer science or similar, preferably with 3 years + experience in technical services and customer relationship management
Work location will be at our Oslo office, centrally located on Karl Johans gate. We value diversity in our company, so we encourage everyone qualified to apply.
Send applications or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org